Saturday, June 9, 2012

A nesting DIY

Description of Photo
A DIY I have been meaning to share with you for quite some time now is our baby mobile. This mobile has been the product of my nesting efforts. A sweet little mobile for baby to gaze at when laying in her bassinet, or probably more so for me to gaze at when watching over her!

Description of Photo

The process? I made the birds from saltdough and pierced them with a skewer before baking. Once cooked and cooled I gave them a few coats of acrylic paint and threaded through some natural coloured thread, I then tied them to a wreath I had picked up at a market some time ago.

How easy is that? It didn't take hours or intense concentration and the effect is simple and beautiful.

Description of Photo
Description of Photo

Did you get the urge to craft when in your nesting prime?
Plenty of love, 
winterlove blog natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment