Tuesday, July 19, 2011

THE party.

Stellas first birthday party. (VERY IMAGE HEAVY)

Lots of preparation, lots of excitement, lots of fun. It wouldn't have been possible without the help from my closest friends, Thankyou all so much! (Sophie, Lauren, Emily, Ali and Lydia) Also, thankyou to my dear friend Nicole; The cupcake fairy who supplied the cupcakes and cakes. I don't think I need to say much else, I'll just share the incredible photos with you!



Thank you so much to everyone who came, What a party! One we will certainly remember
Plenty of love...













6 comments:

  1. Wow Natalie - You should be an event co-ordinator. What incredible taste - looks like straight from the pages of Donna Hay

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great birthday party. Riley will be jealous of this. He won't be getting anything half this good lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a gorgeous looking party, such a sweet little one year old!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely beautiful Natalie! Well done.... now you have to plan for next year! Such special memories....

    ReplyDelete
  5. PLEASE PLEASE throw me a party like that!!! So beautiful!!!
    Mxo

    ReplyDelete