Sunday, July 31, 2011

Blah Blah Blah


No, I'm not singing Kesha (although, at times I admit you may catch me doing so). I am describing the past fortnight. It has been a little dull, a little tiring, a little flat and a little blah. Perhaps it's the winter blues? But, I adore winter, so unlikely. Perhaps it's the transition to being single again? Perhaps its the adjustment and physical exhaustion from having a very active toddler and no longer a baby?

Whatever it is, I am not going to over analyse. Instead of feeling blah about the fact that I feel blah, I am going to embrace the indescribable mood and just...well... roll with it.

I'd like to apologise for absence here on Winter Love during lately, but rest assured it was merely a mini-break. I am determined to write through the blah and continue being inspired, introspective and intrigued. Don't forget you can follow me on Twitter, e-mail me small talk or follow my photos on Instagram; I always love to hear from my readers.

Have you had Blah weeks? How do you sweep up all that blah and throw it in the trash?
Also, please say a little prayer for my dearest friend Sophie who has had an incredibly tough week with the loss of her puppy soul mate...rest in peace Jazz.

Plenty of love...

No comments:

Post a Comment