Saturday, June 18, 2011

Care to Share #4


This weeks smile inducers...

* Congratulations Hollie, baby number 3 on the way! I can't wait to follow another pregnancy journey.

* I stumbled upon this blog via the Top Baby blogs directory and I can't stop reading it! I love her wit and humour, oh and her baby is to-die-for adorable. 

* This little girls middle name is Winter also, how sweet!

* The most amazing party ever.

* I am pretty sure I could be best friends with this woman. She doesn't know it yet, but I nod at everything she writes! Follow her, you wont regret it.

* If you enjoy your read here on Winter Love, please send a little love our way with a vote daily. Just one click is all it takes. I dream of being in the top 100 most popular baby blogs, can you help me?

Vote For Us @ topbabyblogs.com!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Natalie - how I amazing you are!
    Best Friends... it's not secret now. You are stuck with me now!

    Thank you so very much for this post - very sweet and can't wait to get this BFF show on the road.

    XO
    Tairalyn

    ReplyDelete