Saturday, January 21, 2012

Care to share?


This weeks smile inducers...

* I love this loose, rambling and down right wonderful post about discipline in parenting. Do you feel unwanted pressure to discipline your child in ways you don't feel comfortable. Mumma and the Kiddo is one of my new favourite 'real reads'. She keeps it real.

* Birth stories are incredible, I love reading other women's experiences. This birth story however, is insanely incredible! The story of a woman who didn't even know she was pregnant when she went into labour, well worth a read!

* Little Chief Honeybee. How I didn't discover this lovely lady and her beautiful blog earlier is beyond me. Read and be inspired by pretty things.

* This is crafting heaven! If I need a little creative boost and some inspiration this is certainly the place to go. Take a little trip to the pearly gates for yourself; Wild Olive.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Natalie. I love Little Chief Honeybee! Her wardrobe is amazing!

    ReplyDelete