Thursday, March 24, 2011

Delicious, Delightful, Dollcake.

Oh My Gosh. I couldn't contain my excitement when I found this website for designer childrens clothing. You have heard me say before that 'I'm not big on pink'. This is different. This is luscious! I adore lace and pearls and soft pinks and vintage whites. I couldn't click, click, click fast enough on all these images. They are to die for! So feminine, pretty, delicate, graceful and....Oh I want! Credit card- run now, run fast and hide.


Now credit card, I said run. What are you still doing here?!
Stellas' first birthday outfit is most definitely going to be an indulgent purchase from this lovely store. Go to the site and get lost in the prettiness for yourself!


3 comments:

  1. Oh, these are just the most gorgeous little outfits ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The daughter of one of the mothers in my online mothers group modeled for Dollcake. Her pictures wont be released till August - They are the most beautiful clothes ever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey nat; have you been introduced to Pinterest yet? You should join up, it's so lovely!

    ReplyDelete