Sunday, December 18, 2011

Care to share?


I thought it was about time I shared with you some things I am "oooh-ing" and "aaaah-ing" over. There are so many inspiring creatives out there that I struggle to keep up to date with all the beauty!

* This sweet, sweet Tumblr belonging to a fellow digital mama. I love looking over her pretty vintage finds or glorious manicure designs. She is the definition of sweet, she lives and breathes it!

* I've really missed catching up on the readings of this wonder woman and her family. She raises two children, works, maintains a marriage and manages to do all whilst looking super glamorous. I finally caught up on a few months worth of posts whilst having a date with my couch yesterday afternoon.

* These dinner plates and tea-cups made me squeal over enthusiastically aloud. They are too-flippin-cute! Want, want, wantity want!

* Have you checked out Amanda Mocci illustrations yet? This is the artist that inspired my tattoo, she is one talented lady and all her illustrations inspire me. I think it is safe to say that my next tattoo may also be an Amanda Mocci masterpiece!

No comments:

Post a Comment