Sunday, August 7, 2011

inkspiration.

They say that once you get one, you cant stop. Perhaps there's some truth in that.

Since getting my first tattoo, I've been constantly brainstorming, searching and dreaming of ideas for some more. Without giving too much away, I have plans in place for a thigh piece, some quotes (without a bodily home yet) and some additions to my left forearm. I find that the more I look, search and draft...the more overwhelmed I become. I need to refine my wish list to one that includes only pieces I truly love, only art that excites me, defines me and speaks to me.

I thought I'd share with you some amazing tattoos I have stumbled upon in my recent searches. A lot of them aren't pieces that I would get personally although some are inkspiration for the ones I do want. That's about as much information as I'm going to divulge until you see my new additions in the photographical flesh! Such a teaser post!

...Enjoy...



1 comment:

  1. mmmmmmmmmm yum yum, tattoos!
    I've seen that wolf on the girls back before, isn't it stunning?
    2 of my friends have exceptional thigh pieces, one has a quote from either Hamlet or McBeth (I'll ask which, and what it is..she's an English teacher) and the other has a beautiful peacock feather! I sat with her for that one, just before we got our matching inital ones on the backs of our necks! Almost 3 hours later and she was done! It's amazing, and the colours are just stunning! If I had a bikini bod I'd so go a thigh piece, though I guess I still could, I just don't know what I'd go for! A quote I'd imagine :P Can't wait to see what you've come up with!!! tattoos are my weakness!

    ReplyDelete