Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Its a wrap!


Last weekends adventures at Niche; all wrapped up didn't disappoint. I browsed at a leisurely pace with a glass of champagne in one hand and Stella in the other on Friday night (This requires ultimate balance, concentration and skill). My best mama friend Ali, and Stellas best friend Evie came along too. The variety of unique designs and abundance of friendly talent was just as touching as the markets previously. There was a buzzing sense of excitement on the Friday 'opening night'.

On the Saturday, I was very lucky to be alongside my two closest friends for the entire day, serving customers and admiring the stock. The That Vintage stall looked even more beautiful than before, Lauren and Sophie had racked their creative minds yet again to come up with something bigger and better than last market.

As you may remember, I was very excited to be interviewing some business running mamas working at the Niche market. I had such lovely, insightful chats with three beautiful women. The guest posts exploring motherhood, business, creation and balance will be coming very soon. I cant wait for you to meet them!

I hope your weekend was just as lovely! I'll leave you with a few wobbly iPhone shots of Sophie's beautiful stock. You can see all the incredible professional shots taken by Cheese House productions here on the Facebook page.


Plenty of love...


No comments:

Post a Comment