Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Groovy smoothie.


Being healthy can be a little boring at times. To put some excitement back into my mornings I have started making the simplest smoothies ever.

Oat milk + natural yogurt + frozen berries + totally cute straw = smoothie goodness! It takes me 0.5 minutes with a stick blender and I feel like a five year old at my Nans house once again. It feels naughty because it tastes so good, but its nothing but pure calcium laden, antioxidant pumped goodness.

Cheers! 

2 comments:

  1. Mmmmm - looks good. When are they going to invent flavour induced blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have nominated you and your blog for The Versatile Blogger Award. Stop over at my blog to check it out. xx
    http://mj-brightsideup.blogspot.com/2011/09/my-first-nomination-versatile-blogger.html

    ReplyDelete